Re: HELP WITH BIOS

Thanks Bob.  I appreciate your help.  Can anyone help with the Lukovsky
bio?  He's the one who wrote the words to the Khad Gadyo used in the
Workmen's Circle peysakh hagode.
Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for