Fwd: Re: Alberto Hemsi

P.S. Here's the listing:

Title: Cancionero sefardí /
Author(s): Hemsi, Alberto, 1897-1975. ; Seroussi, Edwin.
Publication: Jerusalem :; The Jewish Music Research Centre, the Hebrew
University of Jerusalem,
Year: 1995
Language: English; Introductory material in English and French ; text in
English ; folk songs in Ladino.
Series: Yuval music series ;; 4;
Music Type: Folk music
  SUBJECT(S)
Descriptor: Folk songs, Ladino.
Sephardim -- Music -- Middle East.
Note(s): Accompanied by a pamphlet entitled: Cancionero Sefardí : ensayos
de introducción, versión española./ Includes bibliographical references (p.
[409]-415), indexes and concordances.
Class Descriptors: LC: PC4813.7
Responsibility: edited and with an introduction by Edwin Seroussi in
collaboration with Paloma Díaz-Mas, José Manuel Pedrosa and Elena Romero ;
postscript by Samuel G. Armistead.
Material Type: Printed music (pmu)

Joel