-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of Fred Blumenthal
Sent: Tuesday, 8 July 2003 4:27 a.m.
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: Nevel and Kinnor

"I think that the term Nevel is a lute, and Kinnor is what's known as King
David's harp. Or else it's the other way round...........See psalm 15 for
the names, and the website."  Is everybody else as curious as I am about
what website is contained in Psalm 15?  I must consult my neighborhood
kabalist.

Fred Blumenthal
xd2fabl (at) us(dot)ibm(dot)com