From: HIRSCH LEAH
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 11:55 AM
Subject: shalom by Leeah!

Shalom to everybody ,and thank you very much for the songs!if you have any
other jewish songs including love sadness happiness,death,...well you should
have know that I don't mind if can send me a few from this!But shall I share
my questin to you? How can I ivite you here in Roumania, I can imagine that
you are a great community,we would really like to meet you once
tete-a -tete!We realised that something is missing from our every day jewish
life ,and that is jewish music,I think that once there won't be any jewish
community here in Cluj Napoca(Klausenburg, Kolozsvar)because we are such a
small community,and the youthamong jews are not really interested in their
religion, rarely but twice in a month we meet them and that's all!It wuold
be great to see a jewish formation,yes ti would be nice!thank you!