Re: shalom by Leeah!

Dear Leeah,

I agree with you regarding the power of music to convey Judaism and I believe
it does keep youthful interest alive.  A young fellow in our small kapelye
reads more about his Jewish roots than before because he loves and plays the
music and needs to know where this music that has an astonishing ability to
stir emotions comes from.  Many of our non-Jewish listeners approach us after
we play to ask about the music's history.  I wish you well and hope that the
Jewish tradition becomes vibrant and alive for your children.

Mary

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->