Chicago musicians. Looking to start project

Hi all,
   I am guitarist.  I used to play a little electric
bass and before that I used to play cello.  I am
looking to return to cello again , and would love to
play klezmer.  I'm not a great musician, but love
music so will go as far as that can take me.
   I'm in my mid twenties and looking for other music
lovers to work on a project.  I am in to all types of
music, and like experimenting with new sounds.  MY
goal with this post is to find others who would be
interested in starting a beginning klezmer band but
that would in the future expand its realm to other
areas as well.

   Ideally I'm looking others around my age, give or
take a few years, who either like, jazz, blues, etc
but that (like me) want to learn klezmer.

Thanks,
  -Amos