Re: Yales Jewish Music Conference from last month

I was so wishing i could have gone, especially living only 30 minutes away,
but alas was working that entire weekend and couldn't attend. Thank you SO
MUCH, Ari, for that wonderful overview of the Yale conference. I'm sure I'm not
the only one who is very appreciative of the hours that that took to compose
and
put up on the site. When do you get such time??!!

A heap of thanks from all of us who couldn't get there.
Adrianne
Adrianne Greenbaum
Associate Professor of Flute, Mount Holyoke College
Klezmer Flutist: "FleytMuzik"
fluteworld or cdbaby

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->