RE: Dave Tarras-Murry Lehrer records

Hello, List

I seem to remember discussing these recordings on the list a while back.
Volumes one and two were reissued on cd by Laser Light in 1998 - as Mazal Tov!
and Freilachs for Weddings, respectively. Volume One is in mono and Volume Two
is in phony stereo. When I bought my personal copies they had the discs
switched, so the titles didn't match. They seem to have corrected this problem,
though here at the Sound Archives we apparently two copies of Volume One!  Must
to fix this. Also, the discs don't indentify Dave Tarras, Murray Lehrer or Lou
Levin as the players.

Meanwhile, here are they are on the web:

Volume 1(Mazal Tov)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000006N1L/qid%3D1053444782/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/002-6071003-2972069

Volume 2 (Freilachs for Weddings)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000006N1K/qid=1053444528/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/002-6071003-2972069?v=glance&s=music&n=507846