Tues (tom'w!) FREE: MetroKlezmer/Klezbos — update on show@ Galapagos

hi again —  a gentle reminder & some new info about tomorrow night
TUESDAY, MAY 13th's
two-band, twin CD release extravaganzic *F*R*E*E show
>From 8:30pm until late !!
... turns out we will play several alternating sets of all the new music:
ISLE OF KLEZBOS (sextet)
& METROPOLITAN KLEZMER (octet)

Plus we just heard you can order in food at Galapagos Art Space,
just ask the bartenders there for a variety of menus!
All in the Front Room with its lovely high stage... great sight-lines &
acoustics.
70 N. 6th St, Williamsburg:  just one L-stop into Brooklyn from NYC
Between Wythe & Kent St's (go towards the East River from Bedford Ave)
directions:  www.galapagosartspace.com
718-782-5188

Come hear both full-ensemble groups & pick up each of our very new CDs!!
ISLE OF KLEZBOS:
Pam Fleming - trumpet/flugelhorn, Rachelle Garniez - accordion, Deborah
Karpel - vocals, Debra Kreisberg - clarinet/alto sax, Catherine Popper -
bass, Eve Sicular - drumset & dumbeq
METROPOLITAN KLEZMER:
Ismail Butera - accordion, Rick Faulkner - trombone, Pam Fleming -
trumpet/flugelhorn, Michael Hess - violin, ney flutes & kanun zither, Dave
Hofstra - bass & tuba, Deborah Karpel - vocals, Debra Kreisberg -
clarinet/alto sax, Eve Sicular - drumset & dumbeq

New CDs on Rhythm Media Records:
"Greetings from the Isle of Klezbos" (Isle of Klezbos)
"Surprising Finds" (Metropolitan Klezmer)
available at cdbaby.com,
woodstockcd.com, and more...
Distributed by Stern's Music North America as of their June catalog
& already in some NYC/Brooklyn stores this week:
Main Squeeze, SoundTrack, West Side Judaica, Downtown Music Gallery,
Workman's Circle
Details at the bands' website,
www.metropolitanklezmer.com
212-475-4544

Thanks everyone!  Hope to see you there (21 & over with ID please).