Mechol Ovadya

It has been almost 36 years since I last danced or heard the dance song
Mechol Ovadya. I miss the melody and of course want to relive being 10 again.
I have searched the net and have yet to find a recording of this piece. If
some kind soul can direct me to a recording that I can download, purchase or
just sit back and listen to, I will incredibly overjoyed.

I can be reminded of dancing in the schoolyard in the South Bronx of PS 70
during the May Day celebration. I can remember Mrs. Pearlman teaching us the
steps and I can remember grandma standing outside the fence watching me
dance.

Thank you
Pat Morgan