Cochin

hi, I never said I was producing a cd of Cochini Jewish women's songs. I
said clearly that Edwin Seroussi is producing Barbara Johnson's old and
fine field collection of Cochini Jewish women's soings, as part of the
series many of you already know. Last I heard from Edwin a few weeks ago,
it was somewhat delayed and probably out by the end of the summer. Judith

 Judith R. Cohen     751 Euclid Avenue  Toronto, Canada M6G 2V3
Canada: 1-416-5332666,  mobile 1-416-9490312
judithc (at) yorku(dot)ca      http://www.yorku.ca/judithc
EUROPE 3-23 mayo 2003: (34)606 261683