Re: review of Duo Controverso / Gedanken

I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment, Ari.  This is a gorgeous album of
klezzical explorations.  Kurt and Annette have tapped some great repertoire as
well as they construct and deconstruct and construct again.  Very few people
could have pulled off this kind of album, but the Bjorlings have the virtuosity
and deep sense of the music to make it work.

Ari Davidow <ari (at) ivritype(dot)com> wrote:Kurt and Annette Bjorling's album
is gentle, articulate, and exquisite. I hope list members will feel similarly,
and spread the word. I've written a review at
http://www.klezmershack.com/bands/bjorling/gedanken/bjorling.gedanken.html

Enjoy,
ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/