Re: Klezmaniacs in Swampscott, MA this Sunday

Hi kinderlekh,

Have you tied the knot yet?   Mazl tov.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR PERFORMANCE AT OUR SATURDAY NIGHT GALA on Sept. 6th
at the Hilton Pikesville (It's on Reisterstown Road right off exit  20) Of
course you will be our guest Saturday night for dinner and sleepover as
agreed along with your honorarium.

Love,

Sylvia