Re: guitar in New York

I'm forwarding this from one of our faculty choral conductors, Kathy Romey,
a wonderful musician and fine person.  Please reply directly to her at
romey001 (at) umn(dot)edu(dot)

git shabes,,

Alex:
I am looking to find links to articles to two topics:
Jewish choral music - past and present
Music in the Synagogue
I would submit these links to the American Music Center to be included in an
upcoming webmagazine on choral music.
If you would put this out to the community today with a request to forward
the website info to me over the week end, I will send it on to the editor of
NewMusicBox on Monday for consideration. At this point, I am not certain
whether there is time to include entire articles on the web, but certainly
even the websites linking to such articles would be a very valuable
resource.
Many thanks for your assistance! Have a great week end.
Kathy
Alex Lubet, Ph. D.
Morse Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professor of Music
Adjunct Professor of American and Jewish Studies
University of Minnesota
100 Ferguson Hall
Minneapolis, MN 55455
612 624-7840 (o)