Re: JEWISH-MUSIC digest 2580 (Henri Oppenheim's question)

In a message dated 4/20/2003 10:43:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
Warschauer (at) aol(dot)com writes:

> I'm looking for klezmer music arranged for klezmer band and clasical
> orchestra. Does anybody know of any such recordings ?

Our most recent album (Old Roots, New World) features an 18-min. composition
called "Klezmer Rhapsody" which features violin, and is available in various
scorings, for klezmer band or full orchestra.  You can contact the composer,
Ilya Levinsohn: Ilevinso (at) midway(dot)uchicago(dot)edu(dot)

Lori, Maxwell Street Klezmer Band

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->