Re: [wjff-news] In the Screening Room:

Gut morgn, Reyzl,

Ikh greyt tsu a konferents fun IAYC l'koved yidish limud un yidishe lerers.
Es veln kumen etlekhe hundert mitglider fun yidishe klubn un andere
libhobers fun mame loshn.

Ot zaynen di protim, vi eykh a registratsiye blat.

Kenstu dos ibergebn af der reshime??

A hartsikn dank un a grus in der heym,

Sylvia

on 4/11/03 8:15 AM, Reyzl Kalifowicz-Waletzky at yiddish (at) waletzky(dot)com
wrote:

> For Washington DC area people.
>

> Reyzl
>

> ----------

REGISTRATION FORM -- 2003 IAYC CONFERENCE
Yiddish Teachers: Heroes Then and Now
International Association of Yiddish Clubs IAYC - 2003 Conference
September 4, 5, 6, 7, 2003  Pikesville Hilton, Baltimore, MD
      (Please print)
Mr. & Mrs.
        Or
Room Mates

Street

City

State, Zip

Phone No.
______________________________E-mail_________________________________________

CONFERENCE COST $291* per person - After 7/1/03, $306 per person
Registration cost includes meals (lunch on your own Friday and Saturday),
kosher box lunch on Sunday, workshops and gala entertainment.
 KOSHER OPTION: $315* per person - After 7/1/03, $330 per person
Registration cost includes meals(Friday lunch on your own - (       Shabes
lunch provided), on-site Sabbath services, kosher box lunch on Sunday,
workshops and gala entertainment..

HOTEL COST: single or double occupancy (3 nights) $285 (+ 13% tax)
Send check  to:     HILTON PIKESVILLE HOTEL
                         1726 Reisterstown Road
                         Baltimore, Maryland 21208-2984
                              Or call with credit card info.  Toll-Free
1-800-283-0333

COMMUTER CONFERENCE COST $130* per person
After 7/1/03, $145 per person.
Registration includes all events, workshops, conferences, meals not included..

DAILY COMMUTER RATE     Subject to seating availability
Friday                  $55 (workshops only)    (after 7/1/03 - $65)
Saturday                $85 (workshops, Saturday night gala concert, dinner on
your own)
                                            (after 7/1/03 - $95 )

No. Of People Attending:_____    Registration Amount Enclosed
________________________
Tour of Jewish Baltimore 9/7/03 afternoon $15  per person

Make Conference Checks payable  to:  IAYC  2003 CONFERENCE  REGISTER EARLY &
SAVE!!
                                         Att.: Ted (Tevye) Chaskelson
                                              47 Penny Lane
                                                   Baltimore, Maryland 21209
Questions, call Sylvia Schildt    410-298-4765   (creativa (at) charm(dot)net)
 Info, visit www.derbay.org

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->