Re: Ma Nishtana

You can find one of the versions of this bilingual Ma Nishtana on my CD,
Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1: Passover, along with the
transliterated lyrics and translation, so you can do them too!
Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for