Re: CD Review: Sephardic & Sephardic Passover CDs

In a message dated 4/7/3 1:22:40 PM, wiener (at) mindspring(dot)com writes:

<< Hi Simon,

The CD I have has selections from the traditional Haggadah sung in Hebrew

and Aramaic with spoken introductions in French.

Hey Bob,

To be honest with you, my Aramaic is not what it used to be....you know, I
hardly get a chance to use it since the family left Aram!

If you want to try this CD, I'll send it with the "Mayn Yowel" CD you
ordered, and if it is what you already have, just send it back...I want to
keep one for myself anyway.
Let me know.
Simon