New Warsaw Ghetto uprising documentary

I recently completed a new TV documentary entitled From Despair to
Defiance: The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising. The film will be shown in Canada on
our History channel on April 19th, which is the 60th anniversary (by the
common calendar) of the start of the rebellion in the Warsaw Ghetto. It
features new interviews with six surviving veterans of Warsaw's Jewish
Fighting Organization, plus new interviews with several historians.
If anyone on the list knows of a cultural group or synagogue that wishes to
use the program to commemorate the uprising, I would be pleased to make it
available. The film is available in two versions, 72 minutes long, and a
shorter version of 45 minutes. Please contact me ASAP, off list.  Thank
you.

David Kaufman
73501(dot)3677 (at) compuserve(dot)com
Tel: 416-398-0007