From: "Ari Davidow" <ari (at) ivritype(dot)com>
To: "World music from a Jewish slant" <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 5:53 PM
Subject: Passover music?

> Well, Passover is fast approaching, and I am thinking that it might be
nice to put together a page for the KlezmerShack on Passover music,
especially for kids, that is worth listening to. This would be similar to
the page I did year's ago about Chanuka music
(http://www.klezmershack.com/articles/jm-l/chanuka.html).

> Obviously, Lori's album from last year would be on such as list, as would
classics such as Yehoram Gaon's album of Sephardic songs (is that in print
at all?).