Passover music?

Well, Passover is fast approaching, and I am thinking that it might be nice to
put together a page for the KlezmerShack on Passover music, especially for
kids, that is worth listening to. This would be similar to the page I did
year's ago about Chanuka music
(http://www.klezmershack.com/articles/jm-l/chanuka.html).

Obviously, Lori's album from last year would be on such as list, as would
classics such as Yehoram Gaon's album of Sephardic songs (is that in print at
all?).

Any other suggestions for Passover music? What did your kids especially enjoy
last year?

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/