Re: Musicals/Jewish content

In a message dated 3/19/3 10:07:27 AM, grcomm (at) concentric(dot)net writes:

<< The big surprise to me is that anyone so manifestly untalented as Lloyd

Webber has had a massive career (and no, I'm not attributing it to

anti-Semitism, just the stupidity of audiences).

Which, unfortunately, is what the record companies are counting on...how else
can you account for Britney Spears, Janet Jackson, Madonna (the biggest fraud
ever dumped on us by the "music INDUSTRY"), and so many other no talents that
radio has become a wateland