Off Topic - Making connections

I am sorry that this is off-topic and I ask that any replies please be sent
to my e-mail address and not on the list - but I can't ignore the incredible
Jewish connection here.

My close friend and fellow Temple musician is travelling over the next month
or so and would like to make contacts with Jewish/Jewish musical communities
wherever she goes.  Her travel plans are:

March 28 Cuernevaca, Mexico

April 6-22 El Salvador - travelling to Guatemala and Nicaragua during that
time.

She would also love to attend a seder somewhere and will adjust her April
schedule depending on what she can find.

Do we have anyone on the list from these areas?
Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Karen Gall,
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada