Lenka Lichtenberg live at Israel's Judaica this Sunday March 16th

Lenka Lichtenberg, accompanied by Levon Ichkhanian, will close out the
?Jewish Music ? Alive & Well in Toronto? series which has been running at
Israel?s Fine Judaica shop. The event begins at 8:00 PM at 897 Eglinton
Avenue West. Kosher refreshments will be served.
http://members.rogers.com/aliveandwell/Lenka.htm .

I hope that any of you reading this from Toronto will come and see one of
our active listers. If not, please pass this message on to all of your
friends and family here in Toronto. It will be an exciting end to a very
successful showcase of the exquisite talent we have here. This link will
tell you about the series, and in the near future will link to my next
series, which will be themed ?Jewish Bridges?.
http://members.rogers.com/aliveandwell/

Accompanied by the master string player Levon Ichkhanian (bouzouki,oud,
banjitar, guitars), Lenka will perform and discuss several favourites from
her CD Deep Inside - both her original songs in English, and traditional
Yiddish songs. She will also present some new songs - to whet your appetite
for her upcoming CD Peace Offerings!- as well as some rare Yiddish gems by
Mikhl Gelbart.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->