Re: Ensemble Tereza, Jewish "Mountain Music"

Joel,

You might want to contact the Center for Traditional Music and Dance in New
York City.  I have seen this ensemble perform twice under their sponsorship,
in both Brooklyn and Queens.  Depending upon what purposes, they might even
have videotape footage.  I'll send you off-list a review of a concert that
was written up in the New York Times last spring.  That concert took place at
Hunter College in New York City and the ensemble was one part of a program
called "Crossing Bridges."  Unfortunately I missed that concert (I'm sure
many people on this list were there) and according to the review, David
Krakauer even joined in on one of the mountain tunes.

mit a hartsikem grus,

Michael Spudic
Forest Hills, NY

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->