My latest record column

Khaverim --

I hate to interrupt the quarterly renewal of the kol isha battle -- and
I won't bore you with a repetition of my position on it -- but my latest
record column, which has only been sitting on my editor's desk since the
beginning of December (I love this business) is viewable at:

http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/newscontent.php3?artid=7463

Among other frequent denizens of this list, you will find Wolf
Krakowski, Laura Wetzler and the Wholesale KB reviewed therein.

George (Well, better late than never I always say sometimes) Robinson

--
Every gun that is made, every warship launched,
every rocket fired, signifies, in the final sense,