more reviews

actually, we're just about to put out new CDs for both Metropolitan Klezmer
and Isle of Klezbos, but speaking of reviews, Virtual Klezmer's site
(www.klezmer.de) finally posted their writeup of "Mosaic Persuasion" ... I'm
still trying to get the full translation from German done, but there it is in
the Neu section if you want to check it out.

I don't usually publicize reviews over this list (we just list them on our
own website etc.), so it wouldn't have occurred to me as so appropriate, but
since the thread was here and not all of you might know this place to look,
here you are.

thanks - Eve

drummer/bandleader
Metropolitan Klezmer & Isle of Klezbos