Lionel Mrocki

Visit
<<http://www.klezmania.com.au>> for
the latest information on
KLEZMANIA;  Performance dates,
Sound files, Photos and more.

--- Begin Message ---
To whom it may concern,

I'm not sure why I'm writing, but I stumbled on your web-site and I was
wondering if someone involved with Klezmania.com could help me.  The zodiac
song (esh bashamayim) is one of my all-time favorite songs, but I have been
unable to find any information about it, ie lyrics or translation.  I have
been looking through the internet for weeks without success, but maybe you can
help me.  Anyway, I know that this is a site for hiring the band but if you
could respond to me that would be fantastic, I don't know what else to do and
I really want to know more about the song.  Thank you for your time.

Miriam Shalman

--- End Message ---

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->