CHICAGO RENEWAL COMMUNITY SEEKS NEW RABBI

CHICAGO RENEWAL COMMUNITY SEEKS NEW RABBI

Makom Shalom, Chicago's only Jewish Renewal community, seeks a full-time
interim/permanent Rabbi for a wonderful 140-member congregation that provides
joyous, participatory, and inclusive Jewish worship. We seek someone who can
facilitate relevant and meaningful services that promote spiritual growth,
perform life rituals, foster social action programs, and further our education
in Jewish history, texts, and mystical traditions.

Located in the heart of Chicago, Makom Shalom is a fully egalitarian community
which fosters participation of members from all religious traditions and
backgrounds through a diversity of Jewish expression. We attract congregants
from the entire metropolitan area, and our members represent a rich range of
spiritual practices, but all are dedicated to a living and dynamic Jewish faith.

As we begin our second decade, Makom Shalom has tremendous opportunities for
outreach and growth. We are seeking a rabbi who can provide leadership,
education, and spiritual guidance and support.

Interested candidates should send a letter of introduction, resume, three
references that attest to rabbinical qualifications and a video, audio, or
professional writing sample that reflects your work.

Send materials to: Marla Brodsky, 2027 W. Greenleaf Ave. Chicago, IL 60645

Other questions, please e-mail Wendy Greenfield at: Wenbeck115 (at) aol(dot)com

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Rosenthal, LCSW;Annie
FN:Annie Rosenthal, LCSW
NICKNAME:Me
ORG:Family, Couple, and Individual Psychotherapy
TEL;WORK;VOICE:312-613-8546
TEL;WORK;FAX:773-248-3638
ADR;WORK:;;655 W. Irving Park Rd. Suite 202;Chicago;IL;60613
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:655 W. Irving Park Rd. Suite 202=0D=0AChicago, IL 60613
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:annrosie (at) rcnchicago(dot)com
REV:20030120T161912Z
END:VCARD

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->