  From: AGreenberg (at) aol(dot)com
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 4:04 PM
  Subject: Simcha music - Chinese???

  Hey Folks,

  A subset of Nefesh was just hired to provide the music for after a wedding in
Manhattan.  It is a Jewish wedding and the bride is Chinese.  We would like to
play some Chinese music after the service along with our usual mix of
Klezmer/Yemenite/Israeli etc..  Any ideas?
  There will be three of us, Clarinet/Recorder   -  Keyboard/Dulcimer -
Drums/Guitar.

  Best Regards All,

  Alex

  Alex Greenberg