Re: Removal from e-mail list

Likewise, this list has lots of interesting info, but too much.
I tried reaching the administrator, but no response after 2 weeks.
I apologize to have to send this Unsubscribe request to the whole list.  I
hope the right person will implement the request this time.
Regards to everyone!
Jonathan Zimet   (jdz (at) zimet(dot)org )

At 04:33 PM 1/2/03 -0600, Carlisle Barnes wrote:
>I appreciate being added to your e-mail list, but there is not enough of
>direct interest for me to continue.  Please remove me
>(<mailto:carlislebarnes (at) insightbb(dot)com>carlislebarnes (at)
>insightbb(dot)com) from
>the list.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->