RE: Regina Prager

Hello, list!

The YIVO Sound Archives has the following recordings by Mme. Prager:

Die Schwie: Duet with Kalmen Juvelier
Von die Zweigen die Fidelach: Duet with Kalmen Juvelier
A Mensch Soll Man Sein: Duet with Kalmen Juvelier
Shulmes [Gekumen iz di tsayt]: Duet with Kalmen Juvelier
A Mensch Soll Men Zein: Aria
Schenkt A Neduwe
Dzingra
Tsigayner Lied
Polonaise
Shma Koileini
Shir Hashirim
Liebes Duet: Duet with Kalmen Juvelier
Ben Hamelech
Nahr Ihm Alein
Gekumen iz di tsayt
Ariye fun Tsvey Tnoim

This last is not the Edison cylinder  that appears in Spottswood, but a
Zonophone recording.

Mr. Lorin Sklamberg, Sound Archivist
YIVO Institute for Jewish Research

15 West 16th Street