Re: Jewish Irish Book (was Jewish Irish Music)

A question about another Irish - Jewish connection.

Does this book discuss the role of Robert Briscoe and the IRA in helping
smuggle weapons to the Jews in Israel (especially the Irgun) who were
struggling against British colonial rule?  I believe there were even Irish
volunteers who came to help the Jews fight for independence.  There was
also a strong identification with the IRA by the Jewish underground
movements fighting the British (the Irgun and Lechi) and I believe some
leaders (such as Former Prime Minister Shamir) adopted the names of IRA
leaders as their own secret code names.

Haim