Strauss/Warschauer Seeks European Concert/Lecture/Workshop Bookings for Summer, 2003

A quick note to let you know that the Strauss/Warschauer Duo plans to be in
Europe again this coming summer.  We have dates available from late June
through the month of July.

If you would like more information about the Duo, and about our concert
programs, lectures and hands-on workshops on klezmer music, Yiddish song and
Yiddish dance, please contact us at warschauer (at) aol(dot)com(dot)  We'll be
happy to
send you a promo package (including demo CD).

Thanks very much!