And also, at Harvard:

Author :  Nafkha minah (musical group)
Title :  Gesher tsar [sound recording] / Nafkha minah.
Published :  [Tel Aviv : Nafkha minah 2002?]

But don't know it.

Zemerl has a clip from the "Jewish Party" CD but we want singing...

Help!

Thanks,

Joel

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420 USA

Home Office:    781-862-4104
Email:          joel(dot)br (at) verizon(dot)net