"FleytMuzik" - clarification of CD info

Greetings All,
There has been some confusion surrounding my announcement last week of my new
klezmer flute CD that I need to clarify.  In my attempt to be succinct in my
words I inadvertently announced that there was a new band that was formed for
this album. In reality this ensemble was formed for the recording ONLY. Josh
Horowitz, Cookie Segelstein, and Marty Confurius are most certainly the
incredible, artful, magnificent musicians with me on the CD, not as members
of a newly formed band.  Yes, we hope to perform together as our schedules
permit!  Because of this apparent confusion regarding "band" vs. the title of
the CD, I've decided to actually name the CD itself "FleytMuzik" (yes, got to
the printer in time!) and I should be receiving the disks well in time to
mail out for Chanuka. If you'd like to order a copy, or multiples for gifts
at a reduced rate, please email me at agreenba (at) aol(dot)com(dot) The price
until the
end of the year is $15 with no postage added, unless from outside the US. (I
will add the simple cost less a bit for those CD's.)  Here's a preview
statement from Seth Rogovoy to whet your appetite:

"I can't think of a stronger case being made for the flute as an essential
klezmer instrument (besides the historical fact that Old World kapelyes often
included flutes) than this album, particularly Adrianne Greenbaum's spirited
playing on her own composition, 'Di Terkishe Fleyt,' which boasts the soulful
vibrancy, wit and virtuosity of the great clarinetists like Brandwein and
Tarras. With tsimblist Josh Horowitz, fiddler Cookie Segelstein and bassist
Marty Confurius, Greenbaum has assembled a gorgeous neo-traditional ensemble
of classical proportions. Call her the Andy Statman of the klezmer flute." --
Seth Rogovoy, author, "The Essential Klezmer: A Music Lover's Guide to Jewish
Roots and Soul Music"

(There are tunes from the Beregovsky collection, Kostakowsky, the e-minor
Kosch doyna, some German Goldensteyn tunes, a couple other surprises, and a
couple of new tunes by yours truly.)

Sorry for the confusion and - - carry on!
Adrianne Greenbaum