Re: Klezmerquerque 2003 - New Mexico connection

  The posting about the event in Albuquerque has prompted me to send a message
about Consuelo Luz - Dezeo - whose CD I bought by chance (i.e. without ever
having heard of her) - and I love it!
  Then I discovered that one of the tracks - Los Bilbilicos -  is on a very
trendy (at least here in Europe) CD compilation called Buddha Bar of "chill out
/ lounge" music.
  The songs are in ladino/English/Hebrew and she started singing Jewish
material in New Mexico and particularly in Taos.
  Since I bought the CD (in June) it has become one of my favourites. Anyone
else have any thoughts on Consuelo Luz?
  Cheers to all
  Joan (in Milan, Italy)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->