Pray and Play at Studio Pardes this Saturday

***************************************
Please pass this on to other mailing
lists or friends you feel would benefit.
***************************************

Shalom friends and chevre!

---- "PRAY AND PLAY" ----
Are you in the Chicago area?

If you're looking for something to do this Saturday, why not come out with
to Oak Park for Saturday morning Shabbos? On the third Saturday of each
month, a bunch of us get together in a cool art studio to to daaven, sing,
dance, drum, meditate, and "play and pray" to the Holy One with spirit,
joy, and soul.

Our service is deep, soulful, egalitarian and conducted in a
Jewish renewal context.

---- THE DETAILS ----
So GO ON UP this Saturday to get that holy mojo workin' ...

Here are the DETAILS (isn't God in there already?)

WHEN: Saturday, November 16, 2002
10:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
(please get there by 10:25, *NOT* 10:15 Jewish Standard Time)

WHERE: Studio Pardes
350 Harrison Street, Oak Park, Illinois
(15 minutes from Chicago Loop)

DIRECTIONS:
Studio Pardes is located in the heart of downtown Oak Park's
neo-European art district. If you are driving, take 290 and get
off at Austin. Go north one block to Harrison and West approx. 8
blocks. Studio Pardes will be on the corner of Harrison
and Ridgeland.

NEED A RIDE?
If you're coming from the north side or Evanston/Skokie, contact
Al Goldberg at hitsource (at) earthlink(dot)net(dot) to share a ride.

WHAT TO BRING:
- A drum or rhthym toy (optional)
- A vegetarian dish of some sort to share for potluck lunch
afterward

CHILDREN:
Children are more than welcome to come. All we ask is that you be
responsible for them.

FOR MORE INFORMATION:
See www.studiopardes.com or call 708-386-8927.

--