Re: Hip Hop "Ocho Kandelikos" video

We can safely say Sephardic music will never be the same again <G>.

>our energetic remake of the traditional Ladino song.

Y'all are paying author Flory Jagoda royalties on her song, yes? She may be
traditional, but she's not anonymous, and is alive and well in the
Washington, DC area.

Best,

At 10:09 AM 11/2/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>The holiday is coming far too quickly. I thought that notice of the
>world's first hop hop Ladino video might help.
>
> >Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 13:58:58 -0800 (PST)
> >From: Hip Hop Hoodios <loshoodios (at) yahoo(dot)com>
> >
> >I've got some great news!  Hip Hop Hoodios have
> >finished the video clip for "Ocho Kandelikas", our
> >energetic remake of the traditional Ladino song.
> >
> >Given the unique cultural distinction of being
> >bilingual Jewish rappers, we think this is quite special.
> >With Hanukkah only weeks away, spread the word so folks
> >can download and view it.
> >
> >The link is:   http://www.hoodios.com/video.html
> >
> >Hope all is well with you!
> >
> >best regards,
> >
> >Josue Noriega
> >Hip Hop Hoodios
> >loshoodios (at) yahoo(dot)com

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420 USA

Home Office:    781-862-4104
Email:          joel(dot)br (at) verizon(dot)net