RE: Hebrew Song Day & Eli Eli (Hebrew version)

Dear Haim,

This is definitely of interest and I thank you for sharing it with us.

I would also be fascinated to have more details about the pilot program.
This is something I would certainly like to add to Hebrew songs dot com.

I used to be an ESL teacher in an Australian high school (English as a
Second Language) and I used to use popular songs to get the kids
motivated and absorb English. So I would love to see the Israeli
material.

I am still thrilled every time I receive Hebrew song words from every
corner of the world. Every time I open my email I don't know what
surprise awaits.

Warm wishes to all -

Aura Levin Lipski
Publisher Jewish Australia Online Network

Jewish Australia dot com
http://www.jewishaustralia.com

Hebrew Songs dot com
http://www.hebrewsongs.com