Re: 11/6 Workmen's Circle Benefit

I hear it's gonna be great -- top stars, etc. After all it celebrates 100
years of Workmen's Circle. Wish I could go. but I can't. If you can, it will
be worth it.

Sylvia Schildt
Chair
8th world Conference, International Association of Yiddish Clubs
September 4,5,6,7, Baltimore Hilton Pikesville
details visit  www.derbay.org