Re: Yiddishkayt Festival in LA this week

In a message dated 10/8/2 9:55:53 AM, meydele (at) ix(dot)netcom(dot)com writes:

<< We had a capacity crowd (several thousands throughout the day) at the
Family Festival, One Foot in America...the Lower East Side, at the Skirball
this past Sunday, I'm happy to report.

Festival information phone: 323/692-8151

web site: www.yiddishkaytla.org >>

We had a booth at the Festival and it was fantastic sold a lot of Yiddish
CDs!! Yiddish is dying??? Don't believe it!
Met some of the people from the list-- Debra Strauss & Jeff Warschauer put on
a great perfromance with dance instruction--Lorin Sklamberg stopped by the
store yesterday--looking forward to seeing some of the concerts.

Simon
Hatikvah Music