Re: Yerushalayim shel zahav and off-topic

I heartily agree w/ Sylvia's perspective (on Jerusalem, today's Left,
etc.)--I now realize that I'm responding today to two posts of hers--but
just want to add--only tweakingly!--that if Sylvia is correct that the
Jewish population of Y. is four times as great as that of any other group,
then if there were (G*d forbid) no Jews in Jerusalem, that means *80%* of
"your public is absent"!

I know, lighten up...

--Robert Cohen, ex-math major, which provides the link to the list, since
everyone knows mathematics and music are deeply related and intertwined