Indian - Iraqi 78's

I have just come across a number of 78s which came from a Jew whom I am told
lived in India until 1947.
Does anyone have any info on any of  the following recordings:

  Simeon Jacob on the King record label made in Bombay . They include Adon Alom
and Hatikvah and are sung in Hebrew to an oriental accompaniment.

Selim Daoud on the Baidaphone  and Odeon labels

Jsshac Maroudy on Baidaphon

Hazzan Solomon Mouallim (Iraqi)on HMV  singing Socca Welolab

There are also some Odeon test pressings but they only have arab script which I
cant read but they do of course have matrix numbers which I could let anyone
who is interested have.

Julian Futter

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->