NH Klezmer Dance Workshop Oct. 11-13: Space still available

Hi everyone,

  Yes, there is still room at the Klezmer Dance workshop in NH next month:
lovely fall foliage, fabulous scenery, and Zev Feldman teaching Klezmer
Dance on Columbus Day weekend in Franconia, NH. There will be some live
music by Moose'l tov, featuring Seth Austen, Dena Ressler, Beverly Woods and
Jim Dalton. Many people are already registered, and we're looking forward to
a wonderful time.

  If you're thinking of coming, but haven't registered yet:

  As you may know, rooms can be very hard to get during foliage season in
the White Mountains. The good news is, space has been reserved for dance
workshop participants at several places in the area. However, we will have
to cancel our hold on those spaces if we do not get people signed up for
them very soon. So if you want to come and haven't signed up yet, and
particularly if you will need a place to stay, please contact us ASAP!

  More information is available at <http://www.neskaya.com/klezmer.html> or
you can email us:

Jenny Deupree: jenny (at) neskaya(dot)com

Beverly Woods: tradmusic (at) earthlink(dot)net

or call Neskaya at 603-823-5828.

  Hope to see you there!