Re: taamim

While I've seen several websites with sound samples of
*East*-European neginot, I'm unfortunately not aware of
a site that has any information regarding the
*West*-European layning/cantillation tradition.

That would be an interesting project for somebody to
undertake.

Groeten,

  Irwin Oppenheim
  i(dot)oppenheim (at) xs4all(dot)nl