Re: 9/11

It sounded very much like "Yerushalayim" but was a bit different at the final
phrases, if I recall correctly. It probably was "Yerushalayim" with an
arrangement to somehow mask it a little. Gotta watch political statements at
such powerful emotional times.

I can definitely confirm that a solo violin did play "Rozhinkes und Mandlen'
during the ceremony, however. There were also quite a few Jewish names, one of
whom was the only child of an old friend of a woman who works here.

I suppose just another casualty in a murderous world, but the parents are
heartbroken and she was such a beautiful girl--only 25 years old.

A Good Year with more peace, we hope and pray,

Eliott Kahn