Re: International Association of Yiddish Clubs

Dear Janice ...

One contacts Fishl (Philip) Kutner aT  fishl (at) derbay(dot)org

She can also visit his fabulous website on IAYC --  derbay.org.  They also
put out a newsletter called, you guessed it - Der Bay.

Where does your mother live?????

Best wishes,

Sylvia Schildt