shannah tova from NUSACH

best wishes for a sweet and happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

we have had requests from some listeners on the other side of the world for
the silichot service program earlier so they can listen.  therefore there
will be a special NUSACH LIVE at 5:30pm MONDAY (eastern time) when I will
play the silichot service live from london tape.  The program takes one and
a half hours.

We will, of course have our regular nusach show Monday night.

This is not a studio recording, and is very moving (you even get an
occational cough)

If you missed the great inspiring program, this is your last chance to
listen to it for another year!

Access to the show is easiest from our web site:

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/nusach

There will be no Nusach program after Yom Kippur, I simply get drained and
won't be getting back from Niela and the shul break the fast, until after
9pm.

May your lives be as sweet as apples and honey.

Rabbi Winston Weilheimer
Host/OWNER
NUSACH INTERNET RADIO NETWORK
Nusach, THE ORIGINAL SOUL MUSIC!