Re: Help with a project (Israeli song/poem)

"Le-khol ish yesh shem" was written by Zelda.  You can find the poem in
Hebrew and in English translation in the Penguin Book of Hebrew Verse,
edited by T. Carmi.  The book is readily available in bookstores, online and
off, and tends to be a staple in most synagogue or rabbinic libraries and,
quite possibly, it's in your public library.
Chava Alberstein's rendition is on her 4-CD set called "Ha-Osef" or, in
English "The Collection".  I have yet to run into written music for it, but,
it's a simple enough song for a skilled musician to figure out from the
recording.

Good luck with the program.

Becky